Welcome to the Human Resources Department at By The Sea Resorts. We invite you to search and apply for jobs at By The Sea Resorts and discover opportunities to explore whatever inspires you.
The following positions are currently available, apply today!
Please email completed applications along with your resume to email@example.com.
- Front Desk Agents
- Reservations Agents
- Night Auditors
- Overnight Security
- Laundry Truck Drivers
- Sales Manager
- Property Accountant
2018 Employee Of The Year
Laundry Truck Drivers
We are seeking delivery drivers who will collect and deliver laundry and supplies to our properties and other hospitality resorts.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a full background check and drug screening.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Collection and delivery of linen
Coordinating and scheduling with customers about linen pick up
Basic cleaning of truck and laundry carts
Great organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills
Good navigational and logistical skills
Ability to lift 50lbs or more
Pay will be based on experience.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Accounting professional who will be responsible for a select number of properties as assigned by the CFO.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and process weekly accounts payable for an assigned portfolio of properties
- Prepare and process daily deposits and reconciliations for assigned properties
- Assist with preparation for the audit process
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Assist with month and year end closings according to GAAP
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Prepare journal entries
- Other financial/accounting related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a major in Accounting
- QuickBooks experience is an essential requirement of the position 3-5 years
- Strong proficiency with MS Word and Excel is critical
- Strong interpersonal skills- outgoing, patient, professional
- Reliable, detailed oriented and a positive attitude
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Anticipate a variety of needs and problems and proactively suggest solutions
- Must be able to use excellent independent judgment and discretion in a variety of situations
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding payroll taxes.
Competitive salary, Medical, Vision and Dental benefits, paid vacation, 401(k)
Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to the large amount of applicants we may receive, only candidates that fit our needs will be contacted. Thank you for applying**