Marketing & Sales Traffic Coordinator
A Traffic Coordinator’s role in the company entails supporting the marketing and sales team(s) in attaining the monthly and annual targets and operates with management and clients to fulfill business requirements. The Traffic Coordinator is instrumental in assuring focused and productive communication with new and existing clients, external distributors, representatives and agents. The Traffic Coordinator manages the communication workflow of all projects, resolves all complex inquiries from the clients and ensures customer satisfaction. S/He is responsible for different kinds of administrative functions essential for everyday operation of the system and fulfillment of the company offers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a professional relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Assisting with incoming telephone calls from potential clients and pre-qualifying them prior to turning the information over to the appropriate sales manager.
- Creates and maintains an efficient and effective workflow system managing critical dates, dependencies, and accountabilities.
- Providing inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor responses.
- Once contracts have been signed they will be handed over to Traffic Coordinator to handle through completion of checkout and thank you correspondence.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales reports.
- Preparing proposals, agreements and sales reports.
- Input of group room blocks and rooming lists into sales and PMS systems.
- Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal sales meetings.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategies.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and extraordinarily well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Able to work with a team.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in non-business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone.