Regional Director of Operations
The Regional Director of Operations will be responsible for the successful management of all hotel operations, including hotel General Managers, the Front Office, Housekeeping and Laundry.
Our mission is to provide the most exceptional standard of service from the top-down, and we expect the Regional Director of Operations to encompass the qualities to empower employees and deliver exceptional results in terms of revenue growth, profitability and guest satisfaction.
The primary focus of responsibility is evaluating and improving guest service as well as the efficiencies of the departments. This hands-on leader will be accountable for the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of our properties and for providing exceptional levels of guest service through the guests’ stay.
Primary Responsibilities of a Regional Director of Operations:
- Oversee and manage the overall day-to-day operations across our entire portfolio of hotels to drive guest satisfaction by maintaining produce and service quality standards.
- Responsible for the P&L performance, cost controls, quality standards, associate engagement and guest satisfaction across all properties.
- Be knowledgeable about the market dynamics for each property in order to set and monitor strategies to drive market share.
- Participate, support and interface with Sales, Marketing and Revenue management department in order to achieve and exceed established RevPAR goals.
- Balance strategic planning with hands-on execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Create a culture of empowerment and team spirit at all levels of employment, not just at the management level.
- Engage with GMs, department managers and supervisors as it relates to staffing, service and financial performance.
- Successfully interact with Executive Committee members, other key leaders, staff across the properties and owners to ensure operational needs are met.
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Develop and implement service standards to ensure a consistent guest experience at a high quality level.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all operations department policies/service procedures.
- Maintain outside business contacts within the hotel/resort industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
3-5 years’ previous multi-property experience as a Director of Operations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven leadership skills
College degree preferably specializing in hotel management, business administration or equivalent experience
Strong aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis.
Strong guest and team member relations skills.
This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning/afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com