By The Sea Resorts Policies and Procedures
- Quoted rates are based on single or double occupancy. A $10 fee will be added to the rate for each additional adult occupying a room. Children under 17 and staying with a parent or guardian stay free.
Guests under 18 years of age will not be checked-in unless:
- They are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- They are 17 and accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 and have a parental consent form which has been completed in full and notarized prior to arrival.
(Parental consent form may be downloaded here.)
- Guests must provide a government issued ID.
- Guests under the age of 25 are required to pay a one time non-refundable fee of $25 plus tax.
- A one time Resort fee of $5.00 will be charged for each reservation. Guests are free to enjoy all of the amenities at any By the Sea Resorts property as well as a 10% discount at our restaurants, and other food & beverage outlets.
- A deposit of one night’s stay is required to reserve any room. The deposit and balance can be paid with cash, credit card, money orders, traveler’s checks or cashier’s checks.
- All guests are required to provide a major credit card or a cash deposit of $200 upon check-in to place on file for incidentals. Cash deposits will be refunded upon check-out.
- Reservations must be canceled more than 3 days prior to the arrival date or the deposit of one night’s stay is forfeited. All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Holidays, special event dates, and weekends may require a minimum length of stay.
- Check-in starts at 4:00 pm. If rooms are available prior to that time, our staff will be happy to check guests in early. Check-out time is 10:00 am.
- Pets are prohibited with the exception of ADA-approved service animals (documentation required).
- Smoking is prohibited on all By The Sea Resorts properties.